Sunday, January 18, 2009

16 :O

Well everyone and their mom seems to be attacked with 16 facts about themselves, so here's mine! Wahey!

1. I'm right handed. Well I write with my right hand, but I do nearly everything with my left hand. I scissor dog hair left handed, I bowl left handed, etc. I dunno why!

2. I would rather lay down naked with steak covering me and 10 hungry Pit Bulls eating the steak off of me than cut a Rottweiler's nails with no muzzle and no restraints.

3. I've read every book in my house at least once.

4. I love CSI: Miami. If you talk during an episode, I'll hurt you.

5. You'll never see me go anywhere with at least one tube of Bonne Belle lip gloss.

6. I hate when people don't use turn signals. It's like, the biggest pet peeve ever!

7. I also totally hate musicals, with the exception of West Side Story. People busting into song in the middle of movies totally is retarded to me for some reason, rofl.

8. I can play Pomp and Circumstance on the clarinet by memory.

9. My favorite piece of music for the violin is the Devil's Trill by Guiseppe Tartini.

10. My first ever crush was on Dennis Dun who played Wang Chi in Big Trouble In Little China. I was like, 8 when I saw it.

11. I wanted to be a paleontologist when I was little.

12. My favorite breed of dog in the entire world is the German Shepherd. ( Obviously ). There is no greater majestic looking animal with a more perfect gait then a German Shepherd in a light trot. Plus there's no better car alarm than two of them sitting in your car with the windows down.

13. I love the smell of gasoline. Like when I pump gas, I'm like, yay it smells good! I dunno why.

14. My favorite color is green.

15. I'm hypoglycemic.

16. My shower soap is from Victoria's Secret called Amber Romance. It smells lurvely.

Wee! It only took five years to post this because I kept getting interrupted LOL. There you go!

No comments: