Monday, January 19, 2009

Weskerly.

Okay so I've been dying for a Wesker AV in SL forever. So I finally decided to get on that shit and see what happens. Mind you, my Wesker is still a bit in beta form, but I'm mostly pleased with how he turned out. I'm basing his appearance on the Umbrella Chronicles because.. hello black suit + Wesker? Do me. Nick is my first victim, because I can't well take a pic of myself with.. myself? X_X



I totally dig this pic. Not only because I ( Wesker ) look so badass, but the backround and all that is wicked fun too. And we have guns! Yeah I guess Nick looks okay too, LOL. Sorry, I can't stop staring at how hot I am. Next!!



Different day, same setting, change of backround. I'd also like to note since I am dressed as Wesker in this pic, who is that smashing redhead I have my arm around? Let's call her.. Nicole. Lmfao. Anyway, I like how this one turned out too, because Wesker looks like he should be surrounded by hot bitches at all times. And yes, that is indeed Nick as the woman. He did it all on his own too, if I do say so, he looks gorgeous as a woman. I felt so weird saying that D:

In other news! I'm still totally pregnant and feel like poop. Well, the poop is starting to go away, only to be replaced by constant fatigue. But I'm doing okay, we're both really happy. ^^ I'll have to show our kid these pics someday. LOL kthxno!




No comments: