Thursday, December 18, 2008

Whut?!


Yeah it's that time of year again. Christmas! ( okay so I'm not such a huge fan of X-Mas as I am like, Halloween, but whatever! ) So I guess it's time for a little reflecting as we close this year, and step with ease into the next.

It's been a bit of a trying year personally, but thankfully, I'm surrounded by wonderful people who all help each other pull through things. ( Well MOST of them xD ) The number one person being my husband. I don't usually rant how wonderful he is, but I guess I can make an exception, just this once, lmao. Truth being, we may have our ups and downs like most people, but at the end of the day; I can look into his eyes, or touch him, and realize in this life and the next; he's the only one who can hold my mind, body, heart and soul at the same time, and do it well. *sniffles* I got all sentimental just then! And it doesn't hurt that our 5 year wedding anniversary is tomorrow, so I'm all like mushy and lovey dovey. I'm not a mushy girl, really. D: Lmao

Also, around the SL bend, I've met a slew of people this year. Most I'd like to forget, and a handful who I treasure. They know who they are. The ones who randomly throw toilets at me, the ones who convinced me to pose topless with her so she could show some guy! LOL, the ones who I worry about if I haven't seen them in a few days, the ones who hit on me relentlessly and KNOW they have no chance, and everyone in between. Really, you guys are wonderful, and I wish you the very best this Christmas and this new year. It's all well deserved.

Love you all lots ^^ ( you too, Enzo )
Mia

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right back at you, kid. Like I haven't said it enough this week, but now you can go back and verify, to see that I did, lol. You're it for me, sweetheart, and that's one constant in my life that'll never change.

Yeah, no blog, fucking sue me.

-Nick

Miang Quan said...

Aww, that's too sweet. :D Now get off the computer and make me a canoli LOL

Calista Janick said...

LOL awwww! congrats you guys!!!

you're my favorite couple ever :D! lol.

and I hope I'm not one of the people you wanna forget :p cuz I'll be back to bug you soon!!

Miss you guys lots!

Miang Quan said...

Calisssttaaa!! No way, I miss you way too much to ever want to forget you! LOL that topless bit was directed at you! Remember the waterfall? XD!! Miss you, hope to see you soon!

Calista Janick said...

lol i know that was so funny the guys went !!!!!!!


I'll be back soon! :D