Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I live?

Dubya tee eff? I'm alive? Well if you could call it living! I sort of feel like a really tired zombie who is nearly faceplanting into her glass of water! Why the long break you may ask yourself. I don't know, lol. I read blogs and forget I have my own I think. But I've never been good at keeping journals and diaries and stuff either, so mega fail! Work has been pretty nutters because of the holidays all coming and stuff, so bleh. Nick's been swamped too so we're like, %#@%.

In other news! I inherited a Bearded Dragon who I aptly named Horatio. He's so cute, I'll have to post pics when I can find my USB thing for my camera. He likes to haul ass around the house and eat celery. XD I luff my lizard. Also, since my dearest Bone asked about punk music the other day, I've been on a non-stop kick of punk and ska music I listened to when I was like, 13. It owns. How I forgot the Blue Meanies existed is beyond me, they're fucking fabulous. It takes me back to a time when going to Off the Alley was the
shiznat, we partied with the Tossers, and music was everything. Good times!!

So maybe I'll try to post more. Prolly not tho LOL. But I'll leave you with this really hot ass pic of Jonathan Togo who is just beyond uber on all levels of uberness.





No comments: