Thursday, November 6, 2008

Any Given.. Thursday?

"I've come to retrieve my power; you can't handle it." Vergil, DMC3 Special Edition

Yeah uh huh I know, what's with the huge gap of posting time, Miang?! Truth being, I was totally sick, working a lot, and the like. I'm such a slacker! But I promise this post will be interesting!

Okay so I've noticed a LOT of cat people, or if you will; "neko" in SL. Which boggles me. I like cats. I just don't care too much for cat people I guess? Maybe because I'm so desensitized
to them now, it doesn't make me interested anymore. Or maybe because furry and hybrid animal people confuse me for some reason, I don't know. Anyway, I've noticed a lot of men tend to be attracted to cat women for reasons unbeknownst to me, so I decided to conduct a silent experiment.

I headed over to a popular hangout/shopping place filled with alternative gothy people and furries and cosplayers and all that sort of stuff, as just myself. No cat parts yet; just to see how much attention I'd get from male or female people. Least to say, it wasn't too much, a lot of people were wrapped up in their own conversations to notice I was there. Which is fine by me, by all means; really. I stayed for a good half hour with minimal attention before closing for the night. So LAST night is when I decided to try out my idea.

During the Halloween ghost grid hunt, I got a neat tail and ear set from Sn@tch for free. It's all twitchy and stuff, how cute. Orange tabby. So I threw them on, got dressed as normal, and went to the same place. Oddly enough... the attention spent on me nearly doubled. I had countless "Hi Miang :)" to just "Hi." to "Meoooww." and "Here kitty kitty." and all that crap. I was giggling IRL because well, it was funny? What is it about feline hybrids that make men more attracted to them? Is it because; as a general thing; felines are more of a sensual creature than canines? They move differently, are sneaky, change moods faster than who knows what, and are frisky and playful? I couldn't quite put my finger on it, because I'll never see the attraction. But Bone is the only one of my friends who saw me in that get up... YOU CAN DELETE THE PIC NOW, BONE!!

Speaking of Bone, I just read his blog about class vs. trash in the world of SL, and all the good points brought up by others. Bingtards and skanky hoochie mamas are stupid and not sexy. ~fin. That sums it up! I've seen some seriously gorgeous male avatars that make me look twice ( and maybe stare a bit ) and some absolutely beautiful female avatars ( that make me ask them where they got their clothes ). And you know... they're always dressed impeccably well suited for their look; classic, grungy, punky, or just simply plain and everything in between. Carrying oneself with class and modesty is ALWAYS sexier than some ho in a latex suit running around. Always. Same thing with all those shirtless guys running around. Nick has a *gorgeous* skin and it makes me O_O everytime I see it, but the better DRESSED he is, the sexier he is to me. And that's about it.

A bit far off but that!....is sexy! :D!



@_@!!! In closing; I need to post more. You may return to your regular scheduled blogging now.

No comments: